Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > the scanner fails more brands help.
the scanner fails more brands help.

2403 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2014-05-31 21:58:00

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    oscarvillase?or
    2014-05-31 20:48:55
    between the page where updated my scanner ds708 but expired license after methylene memory to scanner and no longer worked another number was recorded and gives me error software I upload photo to help me by that lock should not these updates are free Help

Tags: DS708

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-05-31 21:11:53 (Reply to:oscarvillase?or)

sorry but i am having a hard time trying to understand your post its your native
    language spanish mine is you can talk to me in spanish if you like

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    oscarvillase?or
    2014-05-31 21:51:14
     le  comento que  se  bloquearon las marcas  de mi  scaner eso  fue despues  de buscar actualizacion  le  a pasado  esto

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    oscarvillase?or
    2014-05-31 21:56:28
      quiero comentar  que  mi  ds708 dejo de  funcionar ,  me habian dicho que  las actualizaciones seria  para  2  años,  cosa  que  me di  cuenta  al momento de querer actualizar  no se pudo, asi  que baje el programa para probar la actualizacion por medio de  usb   antes de actualizar  no  funcionaban  los  autos ford y  nissan  por  eso trate de  actualizar, el prolema surgio  cuando meti la memoria y  ya no a  reconocio y registro otro  numero de  serie seria por que no  vio la informacion  ahora  dice que la memoria no es  el mismo  numero  ademas de que todas las marcas  estan  bloqueadas  buscando en mi pc  encontre  un respaldo de ma memoria  que esta  completa   borre la memorioa  y  error  no  funciona espero puedan ayudarme  con  este  problema envio  fotos de la falla  que  presente  agradeceria mucho su  respuesta.

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    oscarvillase?or
    2014-05-31 21:58:00
    want to comment on my ds708 stopped working, had told me that serious upgrades for two years, which I realized when wanting to upgrade failed, so download the program to test the upgrade via usb before upgrading not working ford nissan cars and so try to update, the tHE PROBLEM arose when methylene memory and no longer recognized and registration number of other series that would not see the information now says that memory is not the same number in addition to that all brands are blocked searching my pc found a backing ma memory is complete and clear the memory error does not work hope you can help me with this problem sending photos of the fault that this would greatly appreciate your response.

Total1 Pages